- June 15-16, 2018: "Layers of Interpretation - Commentarial Practices Throughout Buddhist Textual Traditions"
with keynote addresses by Prof. Rupert Gethin (University of Bristol) and Prof. Alexander Mayer (University of Illinois). (Program)
- March 24-25, 2017: "Evolving through Context: The Transformation of Buddhism(s) and their Legitimation(s)" with keynote lectures by Prof. Dr. Peter Schwieger (Bonn) and Prof. Dr. Stefano Zacchetti (Oxford) (Program)
- October 29-30, 2016: "IIGRS - International Indology Graduate Research Symposium 8" (Program)
- September 12-13, 2016: "Truth and Meaning in Buddhism" (Program)
- June 27-29, 2016: "Current Research into Buddhist Texts and Traditions: 3rd LMU UCB Buddhist Studies Workshop" (Program)
- June 19-20, 2015: "Yogācāra Buddhism in Context – Approaches to Yogācāra Philosophy Throughout Ages and Cultures" with keynote lectures by Prof. Dr. Lambert Schmithausen (Hamburg) and Prof. Dr. Nobuyoshi Yamabe (Waseda-University, Tokyo) (Program)
- May 12-13, 2015: "Kucha on the Silk Road" (Program)
- September 13-15, 2013: "Reading Outside the Lines - A Workshop on the Intersection of Buddhist Art and Texts" with a keynote lecture by Dr. Christian Luczanits (SOAS, London) (Program)
- May 16–18, 2012: "Texts and beyond – New issues from Buddhist Studies". In cooperation with the Center for Buddhist Studies, University of Berkeley (Program)
- January 27-29, 2011: "Approaches to the Occident: Western Perspectives on Buddhism" with keynote lectures by Georges Dreyfus (Williams College) and Prof. Dr. Birgit Kellner (Heidelberg) (Program)
- May 26-28, 2010: "Reading Practices in Buddhist Cultures". In cooperation with the Center for Buddhist Studies, University of Berkeley.